Saturday, 26 February 2011

Welcome to the 3rd Bead Soup Blog Party!

What is a Bead Soup Blog Party?
Each beader was paired up with another jewelry designer and tasked with sending the following:

~ A focal
~ A special clasp (not just a lobster claw)
~ Some coordinating spacers or beads
Using the focal and the clasp was mandatory, but we could use anything from our own stash to round out the rest, and choose to use the coordinating beads or not.

Here's what I made!


For those who haven't seen my earlier posts on the bead soup or the pics in the Flickr Bead Soup Party picture pool, you can find a photo of the bead soup I got from my partner Joanna in Poland above. Would you know, she lived in Sweden in the 90's -- and not that far from me actually. Perhaps two hours South of here, in Malmö. Among all the 200+ participants, she was paired up the only one -- as far as I know -- that's a skåning (person from and/or living in the province of Skåne, which includes the city of Malmö).

So what did I do with her beads? Well, they had lots of potential and I ended up making three (!) necklaces from the soup.


The first thing I did was to bead a bezel for the angel focal. You've already seen a sneakpeak of that here. This is the finished version. Pretty soon I also realised I wanted to ruffle the lace so, utilizing the holes in the lace, I strung it on cream-coloured beading wire and added two sizes of chocolate brown seeds as decoration and to keep the lace from being too ruffled.


A rather simple design, but then again I am Scandinavian. At first I wanted to add more of the soup, but I figured I'd only make a mess of it... Instead I saved it for something else:

Already at first glance I couldn't stop thinking of those wavy disc spacers as lily pads. So I dove into my flower bead stash, hoping to find something useful. Unfortunately I couldn't keep to the colour scheme like I wanted. Violet beads had to make due. Again, a very simple design, but that's often how I like them.

But that's still not using much of the bead soup. What happened to the rest? So far there's not even one button!


Ok, first of all: it you don't like this one you're not going to hurt my feelings my saying it. I'm afraid I got this idea in my head and got so pre-occupied with it that I didn't get much time left to actually design the necklace. What was that "special idea"?


Buttons are useful as clasps. In fact, that's what I sent as a clasp to Joanna. But what if they can also be used to hold other types of loops than just the loop part of a clasp? What if I put loops on pendants and attatch them to a necklace with a button in the centre?


I could take it off, change pendants, wear it with or without any type of dangle. Very versatile. I love versatile.

In fact, if making pendants with two different, but equally decorative, sides the pendants wouldn't just be interchangeable but also reversible. This one doesn't have a decorative flipside, but I thought it was nice enough to show a pic of anyway.

Now that was my idea. Not sure whether it was original or not, but I sure liked the possibilities it offered. This isn't the perfect "button and loop pendant necklace" (and that's not the perfect word for it). I think it'd be better to use something thinner like cord or 15/0 seeds instead of 11/0 seed beads for the loops as it's a bit tricky to fit it between the button and the strung beads.

Ok, you want close-ups of the pendants? Here you go:


Sorry about the second pic, it's pretty crummy, but the best I had.

You can perhaps see a slight change in the buttons, compared to the first pic of the soup. (Or maybe not.) The buttons were so pale that I wanted to make the pink show a bit more. To do this, I etched the back of each glass button. Why just the back? That way I get the benefits of etched/matte/frosted glass but still have a shiny surface on the front. I'll blog about that next week so stay tuned if you're interested in hearing more about my theory on halv-etched glass.


And that's all, folks. Hope you enjoyed your visit here at Wild roses and blackberries. Perhaps even found some of the things I made inspiring. Thank you so much for stopping by! And thank you, Joanna (for the lovely bead soup) and Lori (for making the party happen)!


Now come and see what the rest of us made!


1. Lori Anderson, Pretty Things
(founder and hostess of the bead soup blog party)

2. Kitty Durmaj, Perles and Life

3. Michelle Heim, Life In the Bead Lane

4. Lisa Petrillo, Lucid Moon Studio

5. Anitra Gordy, Leelu Creations

6. Paige Maxim, Paige Maxim Designs

7. Marianna Boylan, Pretty Shiny Things

8. Cheryl Roe, BeadRoe

9. Heidi Post, Ex Post Facto

10. Cindy Wimmer, Sweet Bead Studio


11. Terri Gauthier, Blooming Ideas

12. Rachel Walsh, Balanced Crafts

13. Marian Hertzog, M's Place

14. Mary McGraw, MK's Musings

15. Sarabeth Burke, Chronicles of Sarita

16. Deci Worland, Gem Trails

17. Erin Prais-Hintz, Treasures Found

18. Laura Zeiner, Stick Lizard Designs

19. Kristin Latimer, MJM Jewelry Designs

20. Cathryn Brooks-Williams, Chile Cats


21. Holly Westfall, Silver Rose Designs

22. Janna Harttgen, Palima-Lim

23. Libby Leuchtman, Libby Leu

24. Rebecca Anderson, Songbeads

25. Deb Hunter, Living On Air

26. Diana Ptaszynski, Suburban Girl Studio

27. Jennifer VanBenschoten, VanBeads

28. Margot Potter, The Impatient Crafter

29. Cyndi Lavin, Beading Arts

30. Courtney Breul, Beads by Breul


31. Stefanie Teufel, Stefanie's Sammelsurium

32. Patricia Gasparino, My Life Under the Bus

33. Tari Khars, Pearl and Pebble

34. Kristi Bowman-Gruel, Kristi Bowman Design

35. Jayne Capps, Mama's Got to Doodle

36. Becky Fairclough, Chameleons Designs

37. Evie and Beth McCord, EB Bead & Metal Works

38. Lynne Bowland, Islandgirl's Insights

39. Barbara Lewis, Painting With Fire

40. Lorelei Eurto, Inside the Studio


41. Stacy Hartis, Sissy & Jack's

42. Jennifer Cameron, Glass Addictions

43. Marcie Abney, La Bella Joya

44. Johanna Rhodes, Fire Phoenix Creations

45. Nan Emmett, Spirit Rattles

46. Melissa Mesara, One Eared Pig

47. Amanda Davie, Articulations

48. Cherin Poovey, Lanyard Lady

49. Virginia Joste, ViviBijoux

50. Andrew Thornton, The Writing and Art of Andrew Thornton


51. Lori Dorrington, Lori's Glassworks

52. Melanie Brooks, Earthenwood Studio Chronicles

53. Kate Gardenghi, Tropical Blonde

54. Serena Trent, PinkIce Jewel's Blog

55. Malin de Koning, Beading by Malin de Koning

56. Shai Williams, Shaiha's Ramblings

57. Francy Inman, 8 Second Studio

58. Amy Freeland, Copper Diem

59. Lisa Liddy, Joolz By Lisa

60. Sandi Lee James, Do Be Do Bead Do


61. Mary Harding, Mary Harding Bead Blog

62. Stacey Curry, Star Hitched Wagon

63. Leslie Gidden, Mad Maggie Designs

64. Elisabeth Auld, Beads For Busy Gals

65. Niky Sayers, Silver Nik Nats

66. Linda Djokic, Lutka and Co.

67. Tracy Bell, Copper, Glass, and Recycled Trash

68. Laurel Steven, Rue's Daftique

69. Ingrid McCue, Wrapped In Silver

70. Birgitta Lejonklou, Create With Spirit


71. Diana Hawkey, Diana Hawkey

72. Norma Turvey, Moonlit Fantaseas

73. Jeanette Ryan, Jeanette Blix

74. Jackie Ryan, Silver Lodge Gems


76. Debbie Goering, Prairie Emporium

77. Valerie Norton, Hot Art

78. Jana Trupovniece, Stories of the Secret Garden

79. Amy Severino, Amy Beads

80. Emma Thomas, Fred Beans Nook


81. Karen Zanco, Everyday Gypsy

82. Suzann Sladcik Wilson, Beadphoria

83. Janet McDonald, Singing Woods

84. Dana James, Dana's Jewelry Designs

85. Kristina Johansson, Wild Roses and Blackberries YOU ARE HERE

86. CJ Bauschka, CJ Bauschka

87. Angela Barribea, Re: Angela Rae

88. Marcy Lamberson, Studio Marcy

89. Tanya Floyd, Glass Migrations

90. Lisa Kavanaugh, Beading Bliss


91. Sue Hodgkinson, Hello Gorgeous

92. Jenni Connolly, Jenni's Bead

93. Nally Parfyonova, Nally's Creations

94. Karyn White, Releases By Rufydoof

95. Emanda Johnson, Artemisia Studio

96. Sandy Richardson, Sandy's Coloring Box

97. Cindy Dolezal, Cindy Dolezal Designs

98. Stacie Stamper, Park Avenue

99. Mallory Hoffman, For the Love of Beads



101. Nicole Valentine-Rimmer, N. Valentine Studio

102. Jacinta Meyers, Jamberrysong's Creations

103. Charlene Gary, Gray Girl Studios

104. Rubiee Hayes, Glitter and Keys Galore

105. Marge Beebe, Rock Creek Creations

106. Elizabeth Freeman, Turquoise Sky

107. Shelby Foxwell, Sundown Bead Designs Rhetoric

108. Lynda Moseley, Diva Designs

109. Grace Danel, Grace Beading

110. Lois Moon, Que Onda Quitman


111. Agnes Shapiro, Beader Bubbe

112. Terry Carter, Tapping Flamingo

113. Judy Glende, Judith B. Designs

114. Mary Ellen Parker, Bee Tree By Me

115. Barbara Bechtel, Second Surf

116. Charlene Sevier, The Bead Dreamer

117. Alice Craddick, Alice's Beads and Baubles

118. Cory Celaya, Art With Moxie

119. Ronda Adams, The Ravished Heart

120. Sandi Volpe, Sandi Volpe Designs


121. Anna Lear, The Laughing Raven

122. Susie Hibdon, Vintagesusie & Wings

123. Amanda Austin, Sea Shore Glass

124. Jennifer Velasquez, Jen Judd Rocks

125. Hazel Ward, All Those Things

126. Brenda Salzano, Salzanos

127. Dee Gordon, Runako Designs by Dee

128. Anna Denisova, Anita-M

129. Margaret Saari, Mags-Jewelry

130. Genea Crivello-Knable, Genea Beads


131. Penny Neville, Copper Penny

132. Angela Blasingame, Hopemore

133. Helena Fritz, Beadwork by H's Blog

134. Stephanie LaRose, Confessions of a Bead Hoarder

135. Stephanie Haussler, PixyBug Designs

136. Diane Cook, Rosa & Josies

137. Maryse Thillens, Glass Bead Art

138. Jennifer Pride, Jewelry by J.P.

139. Shannon Chomanczuk, For My Sweet Daughter

140. Lisa Godfrey, Bead Happy


141. Heather Pyle, Welcome to My Muse

142. Regina Santerre, Regina's Writings

143. Liz DeLuca, Creative Arty Facts

144. Sig Wynne-Evans, Beaded Bear's Nonsense

145. Loretta Carstensen, Loretta's Boutique

146. Raida Disbrow, Havana Beads

147. Amber Dawn, Inventive Soul

148. Shelly Graves, Stars Dance With Me

149. Jess Italia Lincoln, Vintaj Blog

150. JJ Jacobs, Coming Abstractions


151. Carrie Tahquechi, Carrie T

152. Staci Smith, Staci Louise Originals

153. Katarzyna Kwiatkowska, Quiet Area

154. Ema Kilroy, Ema K Designs

155. Magdalena Sikora, Poranna Gazeta

156. Nicole Keller, Nicki's Reef

157. Ann Rishell, My Critical Eye

158. Noemi Baena, Fire, Metal, and Color

159. Christa Murphy, Adventures of One Beady Woman

160. Barbara Blaszczyk, Labotorium Flory


161. Collette Collins, Firefly Myst

162. Carola Greiser, Polymer Clay Shed

163. Joanna Kopijczuk, Bizuteria z Filcu

164. LeAnn Weih, Summers Studio

165. Cassandra Watsham, Design by Cassandra

166. Anna Motz, Stunning

167. Shea Zukowski, Gr8findings

168. Susan Kennedy, Sue Beads

169. Lisa Boucher, Lisa's Clay Happenings

170. Hope Smitherman, Crafty Hope


171. Alison Crenshaw, Beads by Earth Tones

172. Dorcas Midkiff, Wondrous Strange Designs

173. Melissa Rediger, Sea of Glass

174. Marina Dobrynina, Savon Feutre


176. Menka Gupta, Menka's Blog

177. Patsy Evins, Patsy Evins Studio

178. Cherrie Fick, En La Lumie're

179. Suzette Bentley, Ellie's Bijoux

180. Molly Alexander, Beautifully Broken Me


181. Lyn Foley, Lyn Foley Wearable Art

182. Tara Plote, The Newbie Beader's Blog

183. Natalie Schuetz, Natalie S Perlen

184. Kim Hutchinson, Running on Ink

185. Haley Frank, Wide Eyed Smilin

186. Grace Caputo, Suddenly Last Summer

187. Marie-Noel Voyer-Cramp, Skye Jewels

188. Erin Siegel, Erin Siegel Jewelry

189. Janea McDonald, Organized Chaos

190. Kristi Evenson, Colie Bug & Co.


191. Linda Inhelder, Must Haves Jewelry

192. Hilary Frye, FryeStyle

193. Whitney Lassini, Whitney Lassini

194. Nancy Schindler, The Rabbit Muse

195. Pam Brisse, The Blue Between

196. Beth Bricker, Vintage Sweets

197. Ruthie Stickney, Rose Works Jewelry and Gifts

198. Rose Noble, Lady Noble Designs

199. Karen Williams, Baublicious

200. Claire Maunsell, The Next Bend


201. Christine Damm, Stories They Tell

202. Kerry Bogert, Kab's Creative Concepts

203. Wendy Blum, Sand & Sea Designs

204. Juli Cannon, Julsbeads

205. Jenny Robledo, La Dona Boutique

206. Krista French, French Elegant Jewelry

207. Pam Krinski, Ewa Beads

208. Melissa Meman, Melissa Meman, Art, Life, Love

209. Dana Jones, Dana's Jewelry

210. Shirley Moore, Beads and Bread


The next party's sign ups begin August 1-3, 2011. Don't miss it!

PS! I'm not sure how many blogs I will have time to visit tomorrow, but my goal is to visit you all and see what you've accomplished. If not tomorrow, then some other day soon.

95 comments:

  1. I love how your beaded bezelled you to add lace to the piece. You are right about knowing when to stop - when adding another bead will just muck up a piece. I am in love with the way you used the wavy discs as lilypads. This is such a great idea. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! I really love your piece!! So beautiful and creative
    GREAT JOB!!!

    Sig

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your versatile piece! Very creative!
    And I like the way you used the lace, so romantic!
    Most of all, as a scandinavian too, I like your blue flower design; simply the best :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many beautiful pieces! Great job! I'm a big fan of lace!
    I'm also planning to visit all the blogs during the next week. ;)
    Have a wonderful evening!
    xo,
    Jana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...they're all awesome, but I love your button experiments, and I think the execution is great. Love the 'lily pads' too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your creativity! You've got me thinking of possibilities, too! I love the browns and pinks together and your bead work!
    Thanks for your wonderful comments on my necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The lace gave that stunning pendent a touch of elegance! Your creativity is endless and I really, really like how you incorporated changeable pendents with that last necklace. I the lily pad is gorgeous--and since purple is my favorite color--it really caught my eye! Excellent soup!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Maneki -- Thanks for you comment about my reveal over at Artemisia's Studio. I Love what you have done and your use of lace. I am a huge fan of antique lace but have never incorporated it in my jewelry and ALMOST did with this challenge -- I thought it would more closely mimic the strands of beach flotsam, but didn't have the right piece of lace.

    Emanda
    ArtymeziaATyahooDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job, very beautiful and sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such pretty things! I love how delicate and feminine these are. It's fantastic that you made so many pieces from the same stash; you can see elements they have in common, but they each have a unique character. :) My favorite is the customizable necklace. It may not have been your original idea, but I've never seen anyone else execute it like that! Very clever. :D Everything turned out exquisite.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love what you've done with your bead soup! Your pendants are beautiful and I think being able to change them is a marvelous idea. Very Creative.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You made excellent use of all your soup!!! I love the convertable necklace - fantastic idea. They are all beautiful : )

    ReplyDelete
  13. You will not hear one unflattering word from me! I love them and look forward to hearing more about the etching! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic! I think these are all amazing pieces! The interchangeable pendant is truly innovative! Great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love how you incorporated the lace. I would've been lost! Great job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great bezels and I love the lace.

    ReplyDelete
  17. BRILLIANT USE OF LACE!!! OMG! fantastic. I may need to try that technique out for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  18. How very clever with that last part with the button! My personal fave is the second necklace, but everything is so creative. Good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Amazing use of the lace, I just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  20. What pretty pieces! And some really unique ideas. The lace necklace is so dainty. And the ide to loop the pendants to change out is a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  21. #209 here...beautiful all of them, great work...

    ReplyDelete
  22. Greetings Kristina! First I was enchanted by your blog header. So pretty. And then to see the innovative designs that you made? Well, I am your new follower! I love the idea of the ruffled lace, and never would have made that leap. I am in awe of what seed beaders do, and that button thing is incredible. I am all about versatility. This is so inventive. Thank you for sharing your pretties!
    Enjoy the day. Erin

    ReplyDelete
  23. I adore that crochet trim necklace with the little seed beads peeking through - gorgeous. And the switchable pendant necklace - wonderful idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful work, I am always is awe of those who can make seed bead bezels, really makes the focal a focal.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love how you used the lace - and your beaded focals are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful pendants! And, love how you incorporated the lace!

    ReplyDelete
  27. These are amazing! How ingenious to make the button dangle ... awesome idea!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love what you made with your bead soup, beautiful!

    Deb x

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love your work, so different. I thought the addition of lace and using interchangeable button dangles very creative and innovative. Lovely job.
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  30. I thought I was being so original with my two sided beaded pendant! Yours is so much more versatile since you are hanging it off of a button so you can interchange it at will! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love how you used the lace, I never would have thought of that, very inovative, and pretty too, Also the interchangable pendants it a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  32. WOW, great designs came out of your bead soup package. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Very nice pieces but the violet one is my favourite, but then I love flowers and gardens!
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  34. Awesome...What vision you had to create all these pieces...You are truly talented lady!!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Oh WOW those FLOWERS! I love what you did with that one! SO incredibly creative. Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Your beadwork is beautiful! I love what you created.

    ReplyDelete
  37. how cool!! love the soft colors and love how you've incorporated the lace and beadwork into the focals..outstanding job!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hi Kristina,i love your beadwork&that pale pink is so pretty, Great Job with your soup!

    ReplyDelete
  39. You took everything and made some really Great pcs! I just love what youve done. And the lace how pretty! Youve done a really super job here everythings just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Kära Maneki!
    Jag är helt positivt överraskad av vad du gjorde med ingredienser jag har skickat. Jag var rädd att du fick så lite pärlor från mig. Men du kunde ändå skapa tre stycken smycken av de! Helt otroligt!
    Jag gillar bäst pendants och etsade knappar. Hur gör du det? Och det rufflade bandet, tjusig!
    Det var stor nöje att vara parat ihop med dig, Kristina!
    Tack så mycket och ha det så jättebra!

    ReplyDelete
  41. All the necklaces are gorgeous but I LOVE the interchangable pendants! SO cool!

    ReplyDelete
  42. WOW!!! Great designs and some very Wonderful inspiration!!!
    LOVE your simple yet striking use of lace !!! Ingenious use of a button!!!!
    Great Soup !!!
    m.e. :)


















    w

    ReplyDelete
  43. What beautiful bead work. Love your soup.

    ReplyDelete
  44. I adore the lace. I adore the lily-pads and I think I adore this blog! Great design aesthetic and very cool how you transformed those discs to look like lily-pads!

    ReplyDelete
  45. I really, really love the lily pad necklace. Wow is that a simple stunner! I also enjoyed reading your thoughts and process that led to the interchangeable dual sided pendants for the third necklace and I love those ideas. So many of my creations end up turning around backwards while being worn. You are an inspiration! Thanks for coming to the party!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Wow! You did a great job! I'm impressed that each necklace was made from the same soup, but each one is so unique!

    ReplyDelete
  47. I have to say how beautiful your pieces are. Its fantastic that you were able to create so many unique pieces from your soup. I really loved the beaded bezels and the incorporation of the lace was great. And I have to agree, versatility is a plus.

    ReplyDelete
  48. What creative use of your soup and your ideas with the interchangeable pendants!!

    ReplyDelete
  49. i love the violets!!! brilliant idea, so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  50. just beautiful focal work! great work on thie soup!

    ReplyDelete
  51. So beautiful friend, I love EVERYTHING you made & what you did with your SOUP! Simple Stunning!!! ;)
    Thanks for sharing...
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  52. I love the lace on your necklace. Very feminine. You did a beautiful job with your designs.

    ReplyDelete
  53. fabulous job! i love it :)

    sarabeth

    ReplyDelete
  54. I so enjoyed my visit to your blog and seed beads, my favorite. You have so much talent in so many areas. Love the bead stitching and love the Lily pad necklace... a beautiful design. Great idea with the changeable pendants. All perfect creations :0)

    ReplyDelete
  55. never apologize for simple,it is harder to do a clean elegant design!

    ReplyDelete
  56. Beautiful and simple just the way i like them. And love your idea of exchangable pendants they are all very pretty and add alot to the necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  57. Thank you all for your lovely comments! I'm still blog hopping and it's progressing slowly (only 131 left -- in this pace I'll visit the last blog in say two weeks from now...). But it's fun to see what everyone has done so I'm not giving up.

    ReplyDelete
  58. Oh my, your idea of the interchangeable pendant on the button is ingenious! Your soup was great, but what you did with it is amazing!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  59. So, I'm not a girlie girl, but I have to say the lacey necklace totally got me. What a great idea. And yes, I'll be back to hear about etched glass, cause I love your thought process. GREAT idea for the button/loop pendants. So glad I got to visit your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  60. I simply LOVE the techniques you used in each of the pieces. The lace on that first necklace - ohmygoodness. You could have just been done there for me. But nooooooo, you went and made lilypads. AWESOME! And finally, I really wasn't sure about that last piece. But you added amazing interchangeable pendants. HOLY effing COW! YOU officially ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  61. Wow what gorgeous pieces. I love everything you have created. I love how you added the beads to the lace and those detachable pendants are fantastic! Well done!

    Karyn
    Australia

    ReplyDelete
  62. Beautiful work! I love the lacy ruffle on the first necklace! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  63. I love your first two necklaces - they are so special and I have not seen anything like them in this bead soup party. So feminine. And that idea with that changeable pendant is wonderful. So smart. Love your pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  64. I love your bezel work! Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  65. These are outstanding!! I absolutely love that beaded lace. Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  66. Wow! Great creatio6ns. I love the lace ribbon and then I love the interchangeable button beads.. thanks for so much inspiration! Very pretty designs!

    ReplyDelete
  67. Oh, what a cool bunch of ideas you used for your soup! I love the lace treatment you did for that first necklace, the second blue piece is simply divine (ha), and well, etching the beads on the last one? Wow, loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  68. What beautiful bead work and amazing detail around the pendants! Love what you did with your pieces. Nice touch with the lace. :)

    ReplyDelete
  69. What a great design idea with the buttons and changeable pendants. You really got a lot out of your soup. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  70. I love versatility too! All your designs are so elegant and beautiful. Fabulous job.

    ReplyDelete
  71. All your pieces are beautiful...so light and delicate...but I really really really love the dark frame!

    ReplyDelete
  72. Very creative. Saw the use of lace for the first time and amazing seed bead work.

    ReplyDelete
  73. so much soupy goodness! I love all of your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  74. Wow, love the lace and how you strung the beads along the edge. Love the lily pads, what a great idea, something Monetish about that necklace. Love the on and off pendant idea. Very creative, very very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  75. Wow Kristina - lovely work but i especially like the beautiful violet and copper necklace ... it was calling me!

    ReplyDelete
  76. Simplicity is very difficult to do well but you have! I love the lace ruffle-- brilliant idea! And the purple flowers with the metal cups-- such an interesting effect, the soft with the modern. I love everything you've made!

    ReplyDelete
  77. I can't believe what you made with your soup...so many great pieces full of detail. I especially love the purple piece with the wavy discs...super idea!

    ReplyDelete
  78. Beautiful designs....I love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  79. What a Great Bead Soup! All three necklaces are fantastic but I especially love the button one with the interchangeable focals. Very cool idea!

    ReplyDelete
  80. The button on pendant is awesome, what a great ides. Your beading is lovely. All 3 necklaces are very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  81. All of these pieces have such a romantic feel. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  82. what a cool idea--changing the button pendant. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  83. You do beautiful work. I enjoyed seeing all of your pieces. Thank you for sharing! Also, thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. So nice of you!

    ReplyDelete
  84. Tons of goodness! Thanks for sharing the etching tidbits. I wouldn't have thought to alter a bead like that and it really adds that special touch!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  85. Thank you again for your comments -- I really appreciate them!

    ReplyDelete
  86. oooohhhhhhhh how I like what you did with your focals. The first one turned out very nice- would never thought of the lace but it turned out great and I love the many ways you can wear the last one. You are very clever!
    Alice's beads and baubles

    ReplyDelete
  87. Beautiful! I love all that you have created here. Really unique - especially what you have done with the lace, it's lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  88. Herregud Kristina, jag upptäckte just att jag inte ännu har kommenterat dina fantastiska kreationer. Ber så mycket om ursäkt för det. Jag älskar vad du gjort. Och särskilt halsbandet med spetsbandet och de svarta pärlorna.

    Short in English:
    I LOVE IT! Every little bit of it! Absolutely beautiful and so creative!

    ReplyDelete

A few words can mean so much. Thank you for taking the time to comment!

PS! Feel free to email me if you don't want to comment publicly -- look under Contact (under the header)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...