Wednesday 13 June 2012

Just one pic...



So what happened to the photos I promised for today? For various reasons I didn't get around to edit them all -- and it's really hard to pick out just a few for the post (got totally mesmerised by the patterns the sun made in the water and ended up with lots of pics). So today I'll only show you the one above.


And a few mixed notes:

  • I'm really rubbish at commenting/replying on your comments, especially now, but I always read them and I appreciate them so much. The "thanks for commenting" text by the comment box isn't just empty words.
  • I finally did get my books this week. Got them on Monday. That means I'll hopefully do a review of one of them, a jewellery making book by Mary Hettmansperger, on my other blog next week. If you want to see a review in english on this blog, just let me know you're interested and I'll publish one.
  • I'm never satisfied: got new books and what do I do? Order another one! (Let's just say I'm celebrating the tax return.)
  • It'll almost midsummer's eve and that means next week will be the last week I blog on Manekis Pärlblogg before my summer break. After that I just hope to be able to focus on other things like (bead) embroidery and metalwork (read: patina and colorising experiments). Yay!
  • I've been rubbish at replying on my e-mail messages too. I'm trying to catch up today. If you've contacted me via e-mail and don't recieve a reply by tomorrow -- contact me again because the message might have disappeared (on the way or in my inbox).

For those of you missing jewellery and/or bead related content: I've got another post that'll be published later today too with a couple more of my patina experiments. Later during the week I might also show my twin bead swatches/samplers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A few words can mean so much. Thank you for taking the time to comment!

PS! Feel free to email me if you don't want to comment publicly -- look under Contact (under the header)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...