Tuesday 12 June 2012

Summer's eve -- part 1



I've got some new photos for you. Last night the weather was so lovely I just had to go outdoors not just once, but three times to snap a few pics. I was supposed to go to bed early to get up for work in time, but I just had to get some photos when the mist started to gather. (I had the camera nearby as I needed to upload pics from my camera as my sis and I had decided to go down to the sea after work today -- but those pics will have to wait to tomorrow, our day off.)

The pics have been divided into two posts. This post is about the first series of pics I took around 8 or 9 (that some pics look so dark hours before the sunset is because of the bright sun: hard to get photos of the landscape without the shimmering water burning out). The next post are photos I took later. But first a photo of my assistant that came with me, the very sweet Jisse.



The view is the same old, really so I don't have much to say about the individual photos.













No comments:

Post a Comment

A few words can mean so much. Thank you for taking the time to comment!

PS! Feel free to email me if you don't want to comment publicly -- look under Contact (under the header)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...