Thursday 1 December 2011

Time to start opening those calendars

stjärnklart


You know, it feels weird. Of cause I knew it was almost December. I write my posts on Manekis Pärlblogg in advance so I've already begun writing dates with the 12th month. And I knew it was late November yesterday.  And we've lit the first advent light. Still I can't really get it into my head that it's already December. Today. That it's time for all the advent calendars (and now I'm thinking of contest/giveaway or "offer of the day" calendars from online shops and magazines, not the chocolate ones or the one on TV for the kids). How did that happen?

Oh, well, I guess I'll get used to it soon. Time to pop the christmas music in the player, put up the lights in the windows and enjoy the upcoming holidays. And keep my fingers crossed I'll win something in the calendars.


tree and sky 400 px


PS! You might have noticed a new badge in the column on the right. I've decided to join Take a Stitch Tuesday (TAST) 2012 now that I've found needlework again. Hopefully I'll have fun learning new stitches and be inspired to do new things with my embroidery. No idea if I can keep up and do every weekly stitch, but I want that challenge so I get "around to it", trying more stitches.

If you want to join, sign-ups are still open -- and all skill levels are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A few words can mean so much. Thank you for taking the time to comment!

PS! Feel free to email me if you don't want to comment publicly -- look under Contact (under the header)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...